Friday, August 8, 2008

Lesson 6 West Side of the Wilderness



1. How current is your God? Is he up to date on all your issues or do you have old hurts you still hold behind your back?
I thought on this one for a while and some things came to mind but there was nothing new-nothing, I have to stop here there was nothing new for me but for real there are things I haven’t gone to God about even though I have thought about them, I guess I just put them behind my back and moved on- do they affect who I am today, as much as I want to say no I guess they do. So now to be current with my God- I stop right here and pray.
2. Has the enemy ever told you there are situations that are 'old news' that are better left stuffed down? Or perhaps because they were so long ago they can't possibly be affecting you now?
Of Course but I just gave them to God
3. In the matter of established authority, does God truly reign in your life? Where are you when He calls your name?
I haven’t always responded Here I am, too often I guess I have said, No God not me, but as God continually work in me and build me for His good purpose I pray I will say Here I am, Yes to your will and Yes to your way. I still have work to do in this area a lot. But even with this I believe God reigns He definitely lets me know who is in charge.
4. Do you ever feel God has forgotten you in your 'west side of the wilderness'?
No I don’t feel forgotten. I still need some preparation. Sometimes it is lonely here but I know this is a temporary place.
5. Have you ever experienced a time of cleansing where God has illuminated and rejuvenated you? If not, do you find you are in need of this now?
I believe God is cleansing, illuminating and rejuvenating me right now.

No comments: