Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thankful Thursdays


I give thanks today for the good Spirit of the Lord which leads me on level ground.
I give thanks today for the Spirit of the Lord which gives comfort in my distress.
I give thanks today for the Spirit of the Lord who guides me to God’s truth
I give thanks today for the Spirit of the Lord who leads me to righteous behavior.
I give thanks today for the Spirit of the Lord who teaches all things
I give thanks today for the Spirit of the Lord who guide me to the will of the Father.


I give thanks today for the Spirit of the Lord who dwells in me.


I give thanks for the Spirit of the Lord who prays for me.

Teach me to do your will, for You are my God; May your good Spirit lead me on level ground. Psalm 143:10

More thankful thurdays

7 comments:

Denise said...

Really nice thankful post.

i said...

A beautiful thankful post! Remain blessed!

Anonymous said...

God bless your thankful heart, God chaser. ♥

Nancie said...

Such a sweet thankful list! Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us :)

Susan said...

Hi God-Chaser!!

I think this is my first time to your beautiful blog!!

Loved your thankful post today.

Blessings to you my friend, so nice to meet you!!

Debra Kaye said...

What a beautiful thankful heart you have! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Melanie said...

Beautiful Thankful Thursday post!