Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WFW- Gentleness











A gentle spirit, a likeness to Christ
When you share your love gently
When you share your mercy with gentleness
When you share your grace, compassion, and faith gently
Others see and know you know Christ
Gentleness speaks much louder than loud.

Be loud softly.

Philippians 4:5
Show a gentle attitude toward everyone. The Lord is coming soon. Good News
Let everyone see that you are gentle and kind. The Lord is coming soon. NCV

More Inspiring WFW

9 comments:

Joyfulsister said...

Hey sis..
Lovely photo with such lovely words of scripture.
A much needed reminder of how much we bare the image of Christ and must reflect all of his love and compassion unto others in all that we do and say.

Hugz Lorie

Kristi said...

That is a gorgeous photo and verse. Blessings to you!

Peggy said...

Blessings God Chaser...This is what I need more gentleness & Philippians verse certainly tells us what our attitude should be. How profound your precious insights on a gentle spirit!
Truly Our Lord Jesus shows us gently
how we should be more like Him!

My WORD from you that FILLs my Weds.
"Gentleness speaks much louder than loud."

Although all of it was good! Enjoy WFW & thanks for blessing mine this week & last! Thank you for the prayers & encouragement, I think I'm getting caught up today!

Laurie Ann said...

Very timely for me, as God has been speaking to me about having a gentle and quiet spirit. Love the reminder! I love the pic, too. Happy WFW!

Denise said...

Very lovely, thank you.

GranthamLynn said...

Oh what a great post. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Sherry

Alexis said...

Breathtaking photo and verse! Wow, that is really neat. Thanks for sharing that with us today!

Amydeanne said...

be loud softly... ahhh i so need to work on that.. i'm mostly just loud lol

Sharon said...

Beautiful & great post, It so touched my heart, and you left me wordless for wednesday! I am in awe and will ponder this for the day.
Thank you and blessings
Sharon