Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sunday Praise



Let the godly sing for joy to the Lord; it is fitting for the pure to praise Him. Come, let us tell of the Lord’s greatness, let us exalt His name together. Powerful is your arm! Strong is your hand! Your right hand is lifted high in glorious strength Your throne is founded on two strong pillars – righteousness and justice. Unfailing love and truth walk before you as attendants. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.
He ransoms me from death and surrounds me with love and tender mercies.
He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle's !
The LORD gives righteousness and justice to all who are treated unfairly.
He revealed his character to Moses and his deeds to the people of Israel.
He will not constantly accuse us, nor remain angry forever.
He has not punished us for all our sins, nor does he deal with us as we deserve.
For his unfailing love toward those who fear him is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth.
The LORD is like a father to his children, tender and compassionate to those who fear him.
Our days on earth are like grass; like wildflowers, we bloom and die.
But the love of the LORD remains forever with those who fear him. His salvation extends to the children's children of those who are faithful to his covenant, of those who obey his commandments!
The LORD has made the heavens his throne; from there he rules over everything.
Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise His holy name. Let all that I am praise the Lord, may I never forget the good things He has done for me. Let all that I am praise the Lord.

P- Prepare your heart. Confess your sins and pray for forgiveness.

R-Reflect on all God have done for you this week.

A- Arm yourself with praise tools; quietness, music, your bible/praise scriptures, an attitude of thanksgiving, prayer.

I-Involve the Spirit, Yield to the Spirit and let Him guide your heart and spirit to lifting up the Lord.

S- Seek to move into God’s presence. Shake off all your inhibitions and let go. Surrender to the Holy Spirit-invite Him to have His way.

E- Embrace each moment and feel the joy, let it rise from your essence.

Lord let all that I am praise You!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is beautiful, There is such a wonderful feeling I get when I praise my Lord.

Listen I want you to know when I clicked on your sight this morning the picture you have for your header, "Really touched me" Her reaching out to him, ohhhhh that
touched me, I have felt this all week.
Thank you
Blessings

LisaShaw said...

PRAISE THE LORD!

HE IS SO WORTHY OF OUR PRAISE TODAY AND EVERY DAY!!!

Thank you for this powerful message of truth!