Sunday, June 29, 2008


I am going to attempt to complete this study. I invite my friends to share with me. There are some very tough questions- make you think. This study comes from the preacher's wife- there is a link at the right. What most spoke to me this time was the reference to Esther. I too believe we are here for this time and God has a special purpose for us. I have often wondered if I have missed a blessing because I said no and God used and blessed someone else even though I can't recall a time where I remember saying no and saw God use someone else. for friends who join me in this for balance I am going to make this my Friday night study. So please join me than.
I AM - Your Beauty

Lesson One - Just In Time

Here are some Burning Questions I would like for you to consider in response to what God is showing us in these Scriptures:

1. Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him?
God has placed me in a new church and I believe He ahs placed me here so I could truly learn what spiritual growth involves. I could learn to study His word in a manner that would bring growth. God is preparing me in this place for a future assignment. I believe He has me here so I could learn to move out of my comfort zone. If I do not obey I will hinder my relationship with Him and I will not complete the assignment He has for me.

2. Can you honestly describe yourself as a woman with a 'yes' in her spirit? If not, what keeps you from this? I can honestly say I have been a yes woman in the past, currently I am not so sure. I have been doing very little in ministry but I believe God has called me to a season of study and growth- relationship building but I don't always feel I have met the call. What is keeping me from this? Knowing how to balance and do all I think I should be doing.


3. Do you recognize any circumstances in your life which could be described as an 'unrecurring event'? Have you ever said 'no' to one and watched God use someone else instead? Not that I can recall


4. Are you in an emotionally and spiritually healthy place? If yes, how are you using this freedom to minister to others? If no, what do you feel is holding you in your Egypt?
Right now I am only ministering through this blog and a newsletter I am doing for the church. Fear of failure keeps me in Egypt as well as balancing time.

No comments: