Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tagged


Sharon, a blogging friend, inspiriational writer and lover of the Lord has tagged me and I must now tell you 6 randomed things about myself. Before that please check out her site it is wonderful. Click here to go there.
6 ramdom things about me
I am a single Mom with a wonderful daughter, who will be 13 in a few weeks.
I am Rehabilitation counselor working with primarily women with substance abuse.
I love to teach the word of God, most especially to women. I have taught Sunday School for teenagers ad Adult bible study.
I love to read and my choices of books have changed over the years and now I primarily read Christian/Spiritual materials. In my younger days I loved romance and historical novels.
I can't swim butI love the beach
Lastly finding Rachel Bible study and the world of blogging has been a great opportunity for me to allow God to speak to me, I believe everything I write is God talking to me that I might become what He would have me to be.
Now I must tag 6 people so they will share about themselves
I have Chosen
Joyful Sister Encouragement from the Heart
Lelia at Write from the Heart
Melanie at Fruits of the Spirit
Sharon at Quiet Reflections
Godlover
Valley Girl
Now that you have been tagged please tagged 6 other women you would like to know something about.

Here are the rules of tag
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Please check out their sites and get to know some wonderful women seeking to bring encouragemnt and inspiration through the word of God.
"Angels are sometimes our women friends with invisible wings"

5 comments:

sharon brobst said...

Thanks! Check my site tomorrow I'll have mine up by then! So nice to get to know more about you! I'm not sure if I've been to your site before...but I'll be back!!

Joyfulsister said...

Hi My Sister!!
Whew I finally got done with my tag, I had my grandsons over and took them to see Wall-E at the movies. I finally had a chance to sit and work on it lol. I got tagged four times, so I thought I'd better do this before more came my way lol. Thanks for including me in your tag. and for your words of kindness and encouragement.

Hugz Lorie

godlover said...

I enjoyed your six things and appreciate that you tagged me but I don't know 6 people to tag and the few I do know, don't play games. I haven't built up a list of blogger friends yet. But I will give you 6 things here.

1. I consume Christian books but no fiction. I figure there isn't enough time in a day to read everything I want to read as it is. So why clutter it up with fiction?

2. I have been married for 35 years and I love my husband more now than I did the day I married him.

3. I love animals and have 6 cats and a spoiled chihuahua (sp?)who is incredibly jealous. The cats can't come near me.

4. I recently gained 40 pounds when I quite smoking by the grace of God. Ouch! That hurts. And am hoping to lose it once the cravings for cigarettes go away.

5. I have been a paramedic, sheriff deputy, newspaper reporter, 9-1-1 operator, and an editor and proof reader of college textbooks. I am currently disabled.

6. I love to knit scarves in the winter time. Winter before last I knit over 50 scarves and gave most of them away but I have a scarf in just about every color combination imaginable. I love scarves.

There you go, six things about myself. I didn't think it would be hard to come up with "just" 6 things. Fooled me! It was hard!!

Sharon said...

Out-standing, I too changed on the stuff I read as well. I like the work you are doing as well, I am sure there are a chose few that you are really getting through too.
Enjoyed reading about you
Have a great weekkkk
Huggsss
Sharon

Melanie said...

Oh, I love to read, too.

I'll get my answers up in the next few days.

Have a great week!