Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tagged

Princess Warrior Joanne Tagged Me. Please stop by her site.

Facts about me.

My favorite color is purple
I love worship music- i mean pure worship music- Juanita Barnum is one of my favorite gospel singers
I watch too much TV
I want to live by a lake in a small quaint cottage when I retire and set on the porch and talk to God, sharing the swing seat with Jesus every morning and evening. I want very little furniture,limited stuff to dust, clean and yes I still want my computer so I can commune with all you wonderful ladies in blog land who ministers to my soul.
Books, pocketbooks and shoes take all my spare money. I hope to read every book I have purchased, but that is a big goal. I have ban myself from buying books for a few months.
I can't sing, but look forward to the day when I sing in heaven's choir because I believe God will give me a voice in heaven.
I tag

Sharon B at Quiet Reflections
Sharon
Pamela at In His Graces
Robin at Be Still and Know
Peggy at Amazing Grace
Pia at My Life's Journey


Post rules on your blog, write 6 random things about yourself, tag 6 people and then pass it on for fun...

5 comments:

b*sherrie said...

I enjoyed reading a little about you and your relationship with our Saviour this morning. :) Thank you for the encouragement. God bless you!

Sharon said...

Hello my friend, thank you for tagging me, I will be posting something real soon!! God Bless you
Sharon

Pamela (His maidservant) said...

I want what you want! Thanks for the tag. I am terrible at doing these things because of my lack of time bit I will try!!
Thanks!

In His Graces~Pamela

Debra said...

I loved finding out some things about you. Do you know that I come here like I would to a stream if I was tired and thirsty? It's true. I leave your blog with refreshing in my mind and spirit.
You have a gift for this. Thank you for your faithfulness.
Love, Debra

Anonymous said...

Wow! The cottage by the lake sounds wonderful! I did however just read an artyicle just the other day how retirement is not in the bible. LOL

So great to find out a little bit about you.

Jo