Monday, October 27, 2008

Tuesday --Just Praise

I will praise You, Lord with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things You have done. I will be filled with joy because of You. I will sing praises to Your name O Most high. Psalm 9:1-2

He lifted me up when I was down.
He strengthen me when I was weak.
He healed me when I was sick.
He gave me courage when I was afraid
He gave grace when I was foolish.
He gave me mercy when I was straying.
He gave me love when I was feeling loveless.
he gave me forgiveness when I was repentant.
He gave me a SAVIOR when I was lost.

I will exalt You Lord because You rescued me. Psalm 30:1
I will praise You Lord for You have shown me Your unfailing love. Psalm 31:21

I will praise You Lord because You guided me along the best pathway for my life. You advised me and You constantly watch over me. Psalm 32:8
I praise You Lord because You are close to the brokenhearted and You rescue those whose spirits are crushed. Psalm 34: 18
I praise You Lord because You allow me to dwell in the shelter of the Most High and I find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to the Most High. It is good to proclaim God's unfailing love in the morning and His faithfulness in the evening. Psalm 92:1-2

PRAISE YE THE LORD

No comments: