Monday, April 9, 2012

Life Resurrected


He has risen and the same power which raised Him raises me.  Because He lives I have life.  Eternal Life, abundant life, glorious life in the Lord.  It is up to me to embrace this life Oh that I would be like Christ.  He had a choice and He chose to be obedient to the Father.  He chose to embrace the Father and abide in Him, the result He was given the highest honor and now set at the right Hand of God. I too have a choice, a choice to use the power within through the Holy Spirit.  The choice to obey, to surrender, allowing the dead places in me to be resurrected, that I may live, be whole.  I have learned God really shines in the my broken places.  When I allow Him to repair, mend those places I rather keep buried I become what He created me to be.  I begin to reflect His image, rivers of water begin to flow from me.  I can give through His love for I see with His eyes, I can give from a heart filled with His compasson because I have felt His heart poured in me.  When I trust in the power of the resurrection I can live life with renewed hope, and with faith in a God who is not only able to do all things, but He does it exceedingly and abundantly above what my finite mind can ask.

Prayer
Lord God who is most holy I praise Your name for  resurrection power.  I praise Your name O God for giving me a Savior, renewing my hope and strengthen my faith.  In You O Lord alone I trust.  You Lord have repaired the broken places in me, You continually grow me and I know the good work You have started in me You will bring to completion.  Daily work in me O Lord until I reflect You in all my ways. In Jesus matchless ans loving name I pray.  Amen

Dig Deeper
The women were terrified and bowed with their faces to the ground.  then the men asked, "Why are you looking  among the dead for someone who is alive? He isn't here! He is risen from the dead! Luke 24:6-7 NLT
Either way Christ's love controls us.  Since we believe Christ died for all, we also believe that we have all died to our old life.  He died for everyone so that those who receive His new life will no longer live for themselves.  Instead, they will live for Christ, who died and was raised for them.  2 Corinthians 5:14-15 NLT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make the baby pleased; you make your self gratified too.
Once you have get that accomplished, just commence to mention content material!

Regular monthly records are now more challenging to locate certain subjects to.
Much more head this the winter season is the peep-toe chaussure tn shoe.
http://ultra106five.com/index.php/member/52611