Monday, April 21, 2008

Praise the Lord


I will praise you, Lord, with my whole heart; before the "gods" I will sing your praise. I will bow down toward your holy temple and praise your name for your unfailing love and your faithfulness. Psalm 138:1-2


We are called to praise God with our whole heart, body, mine and spirit with all we are, our entire selves. Kneel before Him with your heart lifted to heaven. Receive His unfailing love it will carry you through whatever you may be facing today. God is faithful and is waiting for you to enter His Holy Presence.
Don't hesitate, hear His call.


2 comments:

Paula V said...

Yes, indeed, I believe praise is very important to God. He desires for us to recognize the need to praise Him. I believe praising Him, even in the storms, opens up His flood gates to shower us in ways unimaginable during the storm. Praise not only takes the focus off of us and our problems but it allows Him to shine in all His glory. I have a dear friend that says to thank God for the storm. It is hard to thank God for death or divorce or tragedy but I'm trying and I do thank Him for the opportunity that trials provide. Not quite to the point of thanking Him for my husband leaving but that's a whole 'nother story.
In His Grasp,
Paula
Come vist me,ya hear!

Anonymous said...

Good words.