Saturday, February 21, 2009
Sunday Praise-Come magnify the Lord with me.
On your feet now - applaud God! Bring a gift of laughter, sing yourselves into his presence. Know this: God is God, and God, God. He made us; we didn't make him. We're his people, his well-tended sheep. Enter with the password: "Thank you!" Make yourselves at home, talking praise. Thank him. Worship him. For God is sheer beauty, all-generous in love, loyal always and ever. The Message
Did you applaud God today?
Did you enter the santuary with a thankful praise?
Did you have a song of paise for God today?
Did you worship God just becasue He is God?
Did you see His love today?
Did you see His sheer beauty today?
Love•Within your temple, O God, we meditate on your unfailing love. Psalms 48:9 NIV
•The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14
• But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life Titus 3-7
• Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort,
• And Mary said: "My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed, for the Mighty One has done great things for me-- holy is his name. Luke 1:46-49
• Send forth your light and your truth, let them guide me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell. Psalm 43:4
• For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock. Psalm 27:5
• He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me. Psalm 114:2
• If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen 1Peter 4:11
• God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might give repentance and forgiveness of sins to Israel. Acts 5:31
• Therefore, holy brothers, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, the apostle and high priest whom we confess. Hebrews 3:1
• Life itself was in him, and this life gives light to everyone. John 1:4
• In the beginning the Word already existed. He was with God, and he was God. He was in the beginning with God. He created everything there is. Nothing exists that he didn't make. John 1:1-3
God is worthy of our praise and our worship. Enter His Holy Place today and magnify Him, minister to Him with your voice, prayers, hands, feet. Let Him know just how much you love and adore Him.
Click HERE for Other Sunday Rest Stops